Klook.com

Saturday, July 1, 2017

, ,

Kang Dongho smiled a lot today

This is what the other guys did when he talkedㅋㅋㅋ
It seems like all of the trainees are really supportive towards him..

Kang Dongho and the lovely Daehwi putting their arms on each other's shoulders

He was really excited that he jumped around while smiling all the time

Let's smile a lot from now on..

I love the friendship between him and Nu'est's members..
It's probably already written in the script, so the trainee knew that it was going to be Dongho's turn (to talk) soon and they all stared at him except for Minki. Minki was staring at the audience to see their reactions. Once Dongho talked, the audience cheered on him loudly so Minki clamped shut his lips and stared at the ground for a while before nodding his head and turned his gaze to Donghoㅠㅠ

+) And Dongho kept on sticking right next to Guan Lin during the endingㅠㅠㅠ


[+345][-9]

1. [+143][-4] I'm about to cry right now..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much for those who cheered on him during the showㅠㅠ

2. [+131][-2] Thank you everyone..

3. [+122][-0] The cheering was so freaking loud..ㅋㅋ I was so surprised...

4. [+70][-1] I'm one of the people who are close to Kang Dongho, I know you probably won't believe me since I have no proof, but I'm not lying. I can't tell you what's the relationship between myself and him, but I really want to thank you all for supporting him. I feel really bad for him I can't even bring myself to contact him and I don't know how to comfort himself from this whole situation, I think all of your support will become a big source of energy for him.. Thank you so much everyone.. I wish you all the best..ㅠㅠ

5. [+55][-0] Look at how he lost so much weight..ㅠㅠ He usually looks so energetic, but he looked a little bit restless todayㅠㅠ

6. [+53][-0] Why does it ache my heart so bad when I heard that Minki stared at the audience to see their reaction towards Donghoㅠㅠ I'm rooting for Nuest's friendship.. Boys, let's only walk on the flowery paths from now on..

7. [+44][-0] The boys were so cute.. Kang Dongho indeed smiled a lot, but he looked kinda restless today.. But he still looked cute, anyway!

8. [+42][-0] I heard that Kang Dongho was so taken aback when he heard the cheers for him.. Thank you so much for everyone who attended the concert and cheered for himㅠㅠ

9. [+36][-0] I believe you guys will get something big in return.. Thank you so much..

10. [+21][-0] I will be rooting for him eventhough I'm not his fan.. He has a really beautiful smile..

trazy.com